- strengthen bones and muscles without hurting your joints
- improves your posture and balance, which can prevent falls
- increases stamina and flexibility
- reduces stress and tension
- provides opportunities to meet people
- helps ward off illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, and depression
So if you're tired of the treadmill and looking for a fun way to stay fit and healthy, it might be time to kick up your heels!
Dance for Life is a line dance class for seniors over 55. Why not have fun while exercising? Line dancing isn't always country, you can learn basic steps for all your favorite dances waltz, cha cha, tango and other great dances as well, and no partner needed. have fun, exercise and meet new friends..
Health Benefits of Line Dancing
Dancing can be magic and breath new life into an old soul.